From time to time, someone comes through the mist and finds they're trapped in a different time and place. One woman knows when someone is coming. And someone has discovered the value of her secret.
You did it! Oh, I remember the "Must" from years ago and I hoped to see it finished - and here it is! Congratulations. Now I can refamiliarize myself from the beginning until I get to the . . . Nope. No spoilers for new readers!
4 comments:
You did it! Oh, I remember the "Must" from years ago and I hoped to see it finished - and here it is! Congratulations. Now I can refamiliarize myself from the beginning until I get to the . . . Nope. No spoilers for new readers!
It's me - the non-proofreader-before-reading - the "Mist" not Must!!!!!
I am so very excited to read the finished and edited version. Congratulations!
Sorry anonymous this one won't be edited and it won't be published. It's only life will be lived here for free.
Post a Comment